All-purpose pontoon. Project HS-80P
Sea transport submersible pontoon – non-propelled vessel with no topside and crew that is adapted for movement by towing or pushing and have personal ballast system for immersion and emersion. Pontoon hull – is a rectangular hull with flat bottom and deck, flat sleigh lines on fore and afts ends, with two skegs in order to provide yaw direction stability during towing. Four removable buoyancy control towers may be installed on fore and aft parts of deck and also on each board.
Maximum length: 80.0 m
Width: 14.0 m
Depth: 4.7 m
Draft on summer load line: 3.8 m
Deck load: 10.0 t/sq. m
– transportation of deck cargo, including the track and wheel machines;
– transportation of diesel fuel in central tanks;
– floating up of vessels and floating facilities, their repair or transportation and launching;
– making the hoist operations by using track-mounted crane installed on the deck;
– extraction of soil by using track type excavator installed on the deck.
Class RMRS – КМ * R2 Special purpose pontoon